Sunday, March 6, 2011

“You’re My One Day For Everyday” By: Karina Garcia

You're my one day for everyday
You're my waking moment my kiss goodnight
I long for you to hold me tight
Even when we fight it takes me back to the love at first sight
Though separated through time and space
in my memory you were never erased
It was as if time stood still and we went back to our sacred place
I never did forget that look on your face
What was once a gentle childlike embrace
is now a sensual passionate lustful craze we can't seem to escape
I guess it must be fate BEcause you and I are great
You turned my darkness and madness into happiness and gladness
Instead of dark nights I now see the moonlight as it becomes daylight
I no longer have nightmares
BEcause I can feel your every stare even when you're not there.
It doesn't matter time or place, I always want you in my space.
You're my one day for everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment