Sunday, March 6, 2011

"Why are you laying in my bed?" By: Karina Garcia

These days you sleep in my bed

There’s so much confusion in my head

It feels like a romance novel I never read but that I dread

Is our love alive or dead?

Could this be all just in my head?

Or are we seriously just friends?


Now again you are lying in my bed
All I can wonder was it something I said that brought this confusion into your head
Yet why are you lying in my bed?
Or are we seriously just friends?
After I said I’d love you ‘til the end
You had me wrapped around your finger
And now you expect me to linger
While you lay there and point the finger at me without rethinking
What you have done to me

Do you want to love me?
Or should I let it be
So we can both be free
Until quickly you get the desire to be with me
Yet it’s not something that I can feel so will you please tell me what’s the deal
So it’s not my heart you steal
As I still want to feel both pleasure and pain even if I go insane
I’d rather be hula hooping in the rain than watching you lay asleep in my bed
Without knowing what’s in your head

Now please stop fucking with my head
And tell me if this love is dead
Or are we seriously just friends
I really wanted to love you till the end

No comments:

Post a Comment