Sunday, March 6, 2011

"I Will Love You Until The End" By: Karina Garcia

I remember the days when you couldn't stay away when u treasured everyday

Now it seems although you're here with me that you're so far away

I remember when we met again it was as if a dream came true and something that you never knew you would ever feel again suddenly came alive in you again and made me realize I too could feel alive again yet I never thought we'd meet again.

Once I thought we were just childhood friends and now I could be with you till the end but some days I feel that u want this to end.

Do u now only want to be my friend?

I hoped we'd be lovers till the end.

Just when we thought we were getting old

When we met each other we were both sold.

So now why are you so cold?

I thought our love was bold and not already getting old & cold.

I'm ready to stand bold waiting for you to grab a hold so our love can light the way so together we can ride this roller-coaster of life and together you and I can grow old.

I wish I knew baby what you need to be told so you would quit acting so cold.

If only I could find the path that leads directly to your heart & soul so you could open your door and let me through so that I can know every inch of you and together we can breakthrough to another side of what makes for the who within you.

I want to be the only one you let in cause baby that's not a sin.

I know I'm the one who understands you through & through and can get deep inside of you. 

I know you know it too.

So baby please can we break on through so I can make sweet love to you.

Your smile gives me a feeling of bliss.

I can taste your sweet kiss & that's not something I ever want to miss again.

You'll always be my friend but I want to love you till the end. 

Now I feel your warmth again even when you’re far away and I know our love is here to stay.

Perhaps it was all real or just what I think I feel.

I’m sure it was all in my head and it was just me thinking too much again.

I’m now living the days when we find it hard to stay away and when we will treasure everyday

I know together we will break on through so I can make sweet love to you.

Your smile will always give me a feeling of bliss.

I can always taste your sweet kiss especially when I’m in a state of bliss & that's the one thing I can never resist.

A kiss is the simplest most beautiful thing that lovers can share to show how much they care and with you it’s the one thing I love to share.

It’s even better when I feel your stare as you gently twirl my hair.

Instead of creating these crazy thoughts and delusions in my head I’d rather visualize illusions of you and I in my bed.

So now I’ll let you lead the way because our love is here to stay.

I know we’ll be lovers till the end even though you’ll always be my friend.







No comments:

Post a Comment