Sunday, March 6, 2011

"Misleading" By: Karina Garcia

I feel like I am leading
You worry that you’re misleading
We both need to stop reading
And just continue feeding and living through our feelings
We may someday know the meaning
However there is more joy in believing
Especially in day dreaming

We express our feelings with words
But it’s in our actions where they really show
So let’s just go with the flow
If not we’ll never know

Words can be deceiving especially on the receiving
As we tend to alter their meanings according to our own feelings
That is perception which leads to deception

We say words are meaningless
But we need communication nonetheless
We say Actions speak louder than words and therefore give them more meaning
But do they really show your inner feelings?
As they too can be deceiving equally on the receiving
As we tend to alter their meanings according to our own feelings
Once again that is perception which leads to deception

I don’t want to continue leading
And I know you don’t want to be misleading
I’m learning to stop reading too deep into our feelings
I want to just continue feeding and live through our mutual feelings
I’m going to continue dreaming
Because my life has way more meaning
Than just reading these feelings

Looks too can be deceiving
Why are so many things misleading
Especially on the receiving
Why must we alter and create these meanings based upon our own feelings

Words, Actions and Looks
Oh my I can write so many books
Share with me your words, your actions and your looks
As now all that matters is if it’s love I’m receiving
I will return it with all my feeling
As love shouldn’t need a meaning
After all it’s just a feeling
And it shouldn’t require reading
Because it shouldn’t be misleading

No comments:

Post a Comment