Sunday, March 6, 2011

"Persistence" By: Karina Garcia

You like my persistence
I don't give into resistance
I am fire
I burn with desire
I go after what I admire
You can choose to give in to my persistence & have no resistance
I've already gone the distance
It's just a part of my existence
It's whimsical
I'm musical
So let's get physical
I know it will be magical
You'll never know if you do nothing at all, so make the call it could be love or nothing at all
Don't worry I won't fall
You are fire it may be that about you I admire and what has me yearning for your desire
I'm blunt and straightforward
It's not in me to hide my desire or be a liar remember I am fire
So now you go the distance & stop your resistance & give into my persistence,
Your kiss is bliss, your smile is genuine & your soul is divine
I want to get to know you, new muse of mine, in your eyes I feel sublime
I was even inspired to write this lust-filled rhyme & not think of the hurt I feel inside
The two don't coincide but it's with you that I want my body to collide
I don’t want us to pay attention to the sign that says slippery when wet
As I like to play slip & slide & feel all warm inside & get tangled during the ride
My desires I will not hide as I'm letting go of the pain I feel inside
As I think of all the possibilities of something new I could maybe one day share with you.
For now you are my muse & my inspiration for this creation I will not lose
As if it's not you I won't be blue nor dazed & confused  
I'll just find a more desirable muse to illuminate & spark my fuse. 
You like my persistence
I don't give into resistance
I am fire
I burn with desire
I go after what I admire
You can choose to give in to my persistence & have no resistance
I've already gone the distance
It's just a part of my existence

No comments:

Post a Comment