Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Perplexed ~ By: Karina Garcia

Some days I feel as though I’ve been hexed
As these days all I feel is vexed
Like my life has been nothing but a wreck
The kind where you have to leave it all behind and say
What the heck? What are you going to throw at me next?
As there’s nothing that’s going to lay me to rest
I’ve survived many of life’s tests

These days I find myself perplexed by your actions
Surprised that in me they have yet to trigger an impulsive reaction
As those have been known to just start a chain reaction
The kind where in the end no one feels any satisfaction
Although at times they ignite our chemical reactions

For you my feelings have remained and never went away
Although lately some days I think I’m going insane
My heart has yet to stray
Although I want for us to be together some day
It’s perhaps time for my heart to stray and go another way
As it seems your heart needs help finding it’s way even if it’s from me it strays

I need peace and tranquility these days
Wherever your heart goes whether back to me or to the mystery of this whoever is she
Let me be unless you intend for us to become we
So my heart can be free and I can continue being me and the light again I can see

I may be somewhat masochistic in my ways
As I give in to your sadistic ways
With all the mind games that you play
I think about you and your ways and torture myself with thoughts of our better days
Wishing you’d of never strayed
Wondering why when with me you could of stayed and kept some promises we made 

These days again I find myself perplexed by your actions
Surprised they have yet in me to trigger an impulsive reaction
It’s possible that I’m just being masochistic
But must you really be so sadistic these days with all the things that you say
Or is that just part of your evil ways
Making it easier for you to in some way stay
Rather than just go your own way
So you can blame me for your unhappy days and your lazy ways
Even when I do everything to stay out of your way
So much I’ve kept myself away to the point I may have lost some friends along the way
But who is to say that wasn’t just an excuse for them to just stray and me betray 

You find a way to crawl under my skin and make me cringe
Without even the slightest glimpse nor the sight of you
In ways that although:

 I LOVE U I DESPISE YOU

Have you nothing better to do than make me miserable even without the sight of you?
It must make you feel better to leave me feeling under the weather
I seem to think it gives you pleasure
It’s as if you hold onto me like a pirates claimed treasure
As if your manliness is being measured by your resistance to giving me the pleasure of us enjoying being happy together or at least letting go of me forever
I am definitely to blame for letting you get under my skin and making me cringe
But you’re definitely sadistic despite me being somewhat masochistic

No comments:

Post a Comment